Monday 4 April 2011

ummmm...Hi?

so, as you may have noticed i started a blog today :P. i know it looks horrid but I'm really not good with this computer stuff so we'll see how it goes.

some things you may need to know about me;
i have cerebral palsy spastic diaplegia that affects my movement, and makes me look really strange....sometimes, when people look at me, i just want everything to stop, it makes me feel like crap, it makes me feel worthless.
i have been diagnosed with depression, an eating disorder (that i have since recovered from...) and possible anxiety disorder.
I'm a very weird person, and not many people can stand to be around me

you probably think I'm ridiculous, but if you want, follow for more stories of a disabled girl, just trying to be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment