Thursday 14 April 2011

Cats and Dresses and Rants and Such...

this is my sister's kitty cat! he WILL eat you!
 he has a very big belly and eats everything in sight. his name is Tin-Tin.
full title, as christened by my sister, Heather, Tin-tin the Adventurer.
i tried on my old formal dress today.
yes I'm that sad i actually did that.
its a tad bit big nowadays but i looked in the mirror and thought "why on earth did no one tell me i actually looked like a giant yellow pear?!"
someone told me i looked like a pineapple but i figured they were just being bitchy.

i then went through my cupboard and found things i would never ever wear, and some things i never have worn.
i wish i had the confidence to wear dresses and such, you know, pretty things.
 i cant even stand wearing them in my room anymore.
 this is female vanity at it's worst! :P

does anyone else watch news bulletins about peoples lack of nutritional knowledge or rates of obesity and feel guilty?
i know I'm not obese but i still feel like this bulletins are talking to me...

going shopping with my best friend, E tomorrow!
 the most exciting! *bounce bounce bounce bounce* going to find costumes for a party.
i get to be a wolf! RAAAAAAAAR!!!!
then staying the night which shall be epic fun.
 Oh!
 i get my cast off tomorrow also.
 *crosses fingers* it works, causer if it doesn't, i -will- cry.
i cant just have one surgery that does what it's supposed to do without leaving me horrible scars.
yes i do have an incredible level of vanity
.....i should be doing homework right now.
I'm too tired.

take care
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment