Sunday 10 April 2011

Thinking of deleting blog soon maybe

because i realised only 3 people follow this, two of whom i know in person so i currently just feel stupid doing this :P
 on a side note; who loves the fish as much as i do?! =D

the past couple of days my vegan diet has been going well. i think I'm going to continue it.
I've been reading up on the practises of the meat industry and have been in tears more than once due to what I've read....
i was truly horrified....

yesterday i had the gathering for people who received the KLD scholarship for Melbourne uni.
met some really nice people. the plan of the facebook group was that i would wear the mad hatter hat that i own, and everyone would come and find me.
IT ACTUALLY WORKED!...
it was kind of an amazing day. I'm generally socially awkward and was even tempted to fake sick in the morning so i wouldn't have to go.
glad i didn't. it was a pretty great day. we had a motivational speaker in, he was pretty epic. i laughed so much that i literally couldn't breathe :P.

the medical lecture i went to was also hilarious. we learnt how to conduct a basic observational examination
....however the lecturer randomly took his shirt off and started sprinting around the room. this was apparently to show is different things that could be observed with breathing patterns...
but dude...did you have to take your shirt off?!....over 40, balding man, strips in the middle of a lecture theatre...hmmm....
also one of the scholars did a quite epic impersonation of a pigeon, he will now forever be known as pigeon guy!

other than this, i have to see a psychologist tomorrow, because apparently what i said last time i saw her "concerned her."
i didn't even want to go!
 my mother made me go last time! I'm truly terrified and i don't know why...
i just hate psychologists...and i have a feeling this is not going to end well......

take care my dears xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment