Monday 25 April 2011

SNOWMAN DAY

TODAY WAS SNOWMAN DAY!
this is the legendary day that was invented due to an epic facebook pillow fight with E.
 unfortunately for me E was otherwise engaged, which left me to do...absolutely nothing.

actually, i passed out 3 times today.
 i haven't done that in a while, but I'm absolutely exhausted.
 i really have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do about school. i couldn't even study today.
i feel like a zombie, like i cant even function

today i used an ATAR calculator today, which pretty much calculates your final score for high school.
 i realised that i probably wont even get my current desired score, which is drastically lower than the original score i wanted.....
i guess i could just study nursing and then change into orthotics and prosthetics when I'm done.
 its kind of a relief because, if it comes to it, i can do nursing in mildura with an ATAR of 51.2.
i really hope it doesn't come to that though...
i really don't think i could handle that.
school is going back soon and I'm freaking out!

Biology is the only science in which multiplication is the same thing as division.
Take care
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment