Monday 11 April 2011

I'm nuts


well, as stated on the previous installment of my incredibly totally boring life, i went to see the psychologist today.
from the results of the test i had taken in my previous visit she ascertained that i was absolutely freaking nuts!
 i apparently have high levels of depression, extreme anxiety, control issues and zero self esteem.
duh lady!
i could have told you all this.
oh joy of joys we got on to my food issues simply because last time i was there, my mother bought be a cupcake that i refused to eat....
i never said anything about food last time!
now she wants me to come back because my "refusal to recognise and address issues" is concerning her.
 she proceeded to call my parents (thus breaking confidentiality) so now i cant get out of it.
I'm sure your very nice and all, but i don't need your help or want it.
 and you had absolutely no right to go behind my back and relay everything i said to my parents, who wasted no time in telling me what a spoilt little selfish bitch i am.
 if you haven't gathered from my above tone, i am MAD, like, very extremely mad!
i kind of just think it would be nice if the world opened up and swallowed me whole....

on a side note, I've realised I've actually been deleting people's comments off my posts rather than just out of that little comment box you can access on your dashboard.
my apologies everyone!
so sorry!

take care
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment