Tuesday 12 April 2011

SHE WILL EAT YOU!

this is my kitty, and she will eat youuuuu :P
....perhaps not but she is adorable.
her name is Bobbin.


i just thought i would introduce you to her because she is just epic!
and gives good cuddles :p
as soon as my light goes on in the morning she jumps from her bed on the chair in my room to my bed.
 it got to the point i had to get up 10mins early just cause i felt so bad kicking her out :P

i have no idea why I'm writing this but this is my blog and so I'm going to fill it with my random crap :P

change of topic + vent
please tell me what I've done so wrong!
seriously...sometimes i think you just love to make me miserable. 
sometimes i imagine how you would squirm if you knew all the things that go on in my life...and my head.
i honestly wish you would just go, just leave me alone! i
 cannot remember a single time I've talked to you, that i didn't leave feeling like i wanted to go and stand in the middle of the highway.
 I'm sick of you being so freaking patronising!
 its not like your the only one who has stuff go wrong in your life.
I'm not being melodramatic, I'm not being a child, but sometimes i truly hate you. 
i just cant wait for the day to come when i move to a new country and i NEVER have to see you again.
 i wonder whose life you will make miserable once I'm gone....

do you ever have those times when you're convinced your life will never matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment