Tuesday 19 April 2011

Total Rant Time!!!!!!


this is a "String of Cosmic Pearls" surrounding an exploding star. i think its beautifully tragic.

went to see stupid psych lady today.
she has referred me to an eating disorder's clinic in the same hospital.
screw you lady.
 it was none of your business. i may have issues but they are defiantly not problems.
 i don't want to deal with this all again.
i cant start it all again.
i think i kind of feel numb now.
 i don't know what I've done wrong.
let's be honest and say I'm not that thin, i no longer restrict what i eat.
i honestly don't have the time to deal with this at the moment.
yes lady, i am constantly cold. this is explained by my crappy circulation.
I've always had it. yes lady, i am terrified of weight gain.
this is because if i gain weight, walking will become harder.
i have been told this by my doctor.
 yes would like to lose some weight, because then walking will become easier.
yes i wear baggy clothes, because my body has been massacred by various surgeries causing a misshapen body.
all these problems you attributed to a full on relapse, can easily be explained by other, simpler, issues.
now I'm being watched, constantly.
 its pissing me off!!!!!!!!

on a happier note, i got the books i wanted from the university.
they have, like, 8 libraries all with multiple floors, all over the campus, so you really have to know what your looking for before you get there.

i don't think I'm numb anymore....
i just don't know what to do anymore.....

some body's been lying, who is it?

take care
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment