Tuesday 26 April 2011

epiphany!

today was the last minute scramble for stationary and such.
after acquiring folders and an epic purple highlighter, my father and i went out for coffee.
 we ran into an older friend i haven't see in a while.
we had a really good conversation after my father left.
 i actually found out she is a recovered anorectic.
she's now studying to be a physiotherapist and was in much the same position as me when she was my age.
 she was so burnt out by the end of VCE she almost failed uni.
she helped me realise i may actually have a problem.
it felt kind of good to let someone know how I've been thinking and feeling.


school is back tomorrow and i don't know what to do, I've been so tired over the holidays i haven't done -any-  study and I'm absolutely freaking out.
I'm in tears at the moment I'm so scared and stressed out.
 i have a feeling I'm going to randomly burst into tears at multiple points during the day.
life is silly.

Handy guide to modern science:
If it's green or wriggles, it's biology.
If it stinks, it's chemistry.
If it doesn't work, it's physics.

take care

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment