Wednesday 27 April 2011

exhusted

well....I'm about to pass out. this is getting absolutely ridiculous and I'm sick of it.
my mother just says i have to eat more....
i physically cant.
its not my fault mother, i.
just.
can't.
  i feel like I'm about to burst into tears and i know its weak and childish but i feel like i physically cannot function anymore.
 i have a biology test and a physics presentation tomorrow.
 I'm just hoping i can wake myself up early enough to study for biology in the morning, because I'm kinda dead after doing my physics work.
currently, I'm hoping the letter for the clinic comes soon....and oddly enough I'm hoping they find something.
 i need an explanation as to why I'm doing this, why I'm feeling like this.
i feel like i just want everything to stop for a bit.
my hands are shaking as i type this...why?
 lol I'm asking why alot....a lot is two words T, a lot, not alot, you know that. what's wrong with you?

oh great, now I'm talking to myself on my blog. I'm going to stop before i go completely nuts

Did you hear about the famous microbiologist who traveled in thirty different countries and learned to speak six languages? He was a man of many cultures.
take care
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment