Monday 2 May 2011

Just Tired and Upset

well...one day of school this week and I'm already exhausted. still waiting on the letter for the clinic.
 actually: i got the mother of all eating disorder inquisitions last night.
seriously, if i haven't told you already I'm not going to tell you now.

much thought has been put into the slightly unconventional things i may be addicted to/obsessed with tonight...it makes me uncomfortable.

stressed out about school but seriously too tired to study.
 I'll just have to get up majorly early tomorrow morning to do some extra study.

thinking too much is bad...
.i also realised today, that my required atar is possibly much higher than i thought it was, so now I'm majorly stressed again.
also, the course i want is the only one of its kind in the whole Australian/Asian region, it only takes 30-40 students per year.

gah! i don't know what to do anymore.
I'm also too tired to reread this blog post to make sure all my ideas are in order. i
 don't think i know half of whats going on.
 i also feel like I'm about to burst into tears... :'( 
I'm just weak i guess.
take care
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment