Friday 20 May 2011

Don't be a Drag, Just be a Queen

burst into tears in indo today.
 i was just so completely consumed by stress i couldn't handle it any more.
 I'm such a looser.
seriously, who does that?!
 had the listening pat of the indo exam in that class...i think i passed...maybe a C?
 also had biol sac...ick, don't even wanna talk about it.
 i was so emotionally and mentally drained by the end of the day

(8) we'll never get too far, just you, me and the bar

yeah my life is pretty much the same: school, stress, breakdown, i hate my life.
today i was told to "calm your farm", "stress less", that "there is more to life than school"
 hello people; if i could stress less i would...I'm thinking of getting meds.
i cant function like this anymore.
also i have no life, so no, there is no more to life than school.

lol
me: " so do i get a 40hr famine book"
brother: "only if you don't go without food"
me: *blinks*

(8) i just want to be myself and i want you to love, me for who i am 

I'm going without indoors for the famine. so yes, i shall freeze to death :P
but hey, its worth it t get the word out there. we who can, need to help those who can't.  for more info f you want to join or anything:

www.40hourfamine.com

take care
xoxo