Tuesday 3 May 2011

Just Scared Now

my stomach hurts, I'm tired, anxious and upset.
I'm fighting with my mum and my dad wont help me.
my sister called me chubby and my brother would better like to pretend i don't exist.
 i feel like I'm about to throw up.
however if i do that no matter what i say they'll think its on purpose...its kind of sad that they would almost be justified in jumping to that conclusion.
` i know i don't see what the rest of them see, but i know what -i- see cannot be real....
a person with a bmi of 16.1 cannot have rolls of fat
...and yet i do.

sometimes when i go to bed at night I'm scared when i wake up in the morning you wont be there.
your the most amazing, beautiful person i know.
the problem being you don't know just how truly unique and wonderful you are.
 i feel kind of useless and pathetic because i have no idea what to do.
it hurts me to know that part of you doesn't care, because it means that you don't think you matter.
i hate thinking that i sit there bitching about my problems when your hurting.
i hate thinking there is nothing i can do.
i hate thinking that in 10 minutes i will be forced to go to bed by a screaming uncaring mother, and i wont sleep because i cant shake the feeling that something bad will happen.
 your wonderful, your amazing, your awesome, your unique, i love you and i wish there was more i could do
....i wish something i would do or say would matter

take care
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment