Tuesday 17 May 2011

I Wish I Were a Kitty

OH MY FISH I'M SO STRESSED!
I'm sitting here in tears, with bruises on my hands from holding my pen too tight then punching a wall...again.
 i have a research essay to write on Friday, i have to create 10 research sheets and i just cant seem to get the right research.
 plus i have my prac exam next Monday and my real exam that actually counts to my final score is looming.
 i cant do this...
I'm not good enough...
never good enough.
 never fucking good enough.

i have a clinic appointment on Tuesday. it makes me want to die.
oh wow..extreme stress with school and what appears to be depression + panic attacks. 
 oh shut up T, you have nothing to complain about.
 just stop it!
seriously, you are possibly the weakest, most untalented, most average and selfish person ever.
your probably now thinking: "who is this crazy bitch, talking to herself on her blog"
...if you find out please tell me, I'd like to know...

take care
xoxo