Thursday 5 May 2011

*sigh*

hey all
god i sound like my mother....ewwww :P
anyhoo
@Love: thank you...i wish i could believe you but it made me smile when you said that.
@Kitten: you have to say that beautiful, that's what epic twins are for. that aside I'll always love you too

so so so: I've decided that if i don't get into orthotics and prosthetics here, I'm willing to go all the way to the UK if they'll take me there.
 i did some research on the University of Strathclyde, and sadly enough that's the closest prosthetics and orthotics course after here.
 i sent out some enquiries to find out what id have to do to get in, so we'll see how that goes. anyone here from there?
i think its in Glasglow.

talked to a friend, L, today.
 you wouldn't think from knowing her but
 a) she's been through a whole heap and
b) she's really good with the serious stuff, you know, the kind of stuff that you really don't want to tell anyone.
of course my full on melt down in the morning did warrant a sort of explanation i guess.....
she gave me this great idea though: if worst comes to worse i can go inpatient and have my lessons taped for me, and sent/bought in.

a compromise i can strike with my mother could possibly be (this is absolute worst case scenario):
my final year lessons are taped and bought in, leaving me with only two classes to balance with therapy.
 the next year ill return to school, repeating my four other classes from this year and then progressing in 2013 to do the final year subjects I've already planned.
 it almost seems like a better plan than what I've got going at the moment :P

i had a really, really frightening and disturbing dream when i came home from school...
i was going to tell you about it buuuuuut.....
perhaps not the best idea.

i wish i could just take tomorrow off, and pick up the pieces of my brain and body from the floor, warm up my still freezing body, and study for my mock exams.
 which i discovered today are merely 2 or 3 weeks away.....
as i say this i realise i have an English assessment tomorrow,
crap crap crap crap crap.

I'm going to go and hide now....i have to study tomorrow morning

take care
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment