Saturday 7 May 2011

i feel like giving up

i just want to curl up into a ball and sleep forever.

i don't want to have to deal with the fact I'm overreacting and paranoid.

 i don't want to have the macabre mental pictures of what i want to do to my body.

i don't want to deal with standing in front of the mirror and see it morph in front of my eyes.

 i don't want the pressure of school.

i don't want to be in pain all the time.

It was much pleasanter at home." thought poor Alice, "when one wasn't always growing larger and smaller and being ordered around by mice and rabbits. And yet - it's rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"


i don't want to fail.

 i don't want to be weak.

i don't want to deal with this guilt.

i want to give up.

 I've given up thinking i can do this myself.

 i don't think i can do it at all

No comments:

Post a Comment