Thursday 21 July 2011

Tired and Rambling

saw an epic play today at school. some students from England put it on whilst on some sort of cultural exchange. it was seriously amazing. i wish i was that talented.

my foot hurts. a lot. and i put it down to the weight gain. its horrible.

I'm screwed for my chem test tomorrow, i hate valency and solubility tables. I'm not smart enough, I'm not the best anymore. i never will be again.

i get to catch up with my friend, C, after school tomorrow. which is interesting. it seems my parents have double standards. but it should be nice anyway.

even though i have a massive homework weekend this weekend I'm still excited for it.

i can't wait 'til uni, gosh if i gt in anywhere it will be an amazing feeling. but what does one do if one receives no offers?

school is amazing, but when i come home it takes me less than 10mins t go from absolutely fine, very stable to almost suicidal and crying my eyes out. hmmmm

I'm going to take a shower and go to bed

take care
xoxo