Sunday 17 July 2011

Clothing and Birthday Wishes

today, I'm too emotionally and physically exhausted to blog about my feelings and such, so i decided to blog about clothes that i wish  had the confidence or beauty to wear. first i shall say, happy birthday to my beautiful epic twin E, i don't know what I'd do without you.

i adore Lady Gaga. this dress has been my favorite of hers for a while now. the day i have the courage to wear something like this, i will be amazingly happy.


the shorts are a bit short, maybe if they were longer. or even with skinny jeans. i like this kind of idea although i have no idea why :P


i love this dress, its dainty and sophisticated, quite lovely.

always love a baggy jumper, perhaps not this colour though. although I've always thought my legs needed to be thinner to get away with it

thoughts?

take care
xoxo