Sunday 24 July 2011

hehe, I Just Needed an Excuse to Show Off my Kitty Cats

My kitties, they loves each-other!

this weekend was actually alright. i caught up with C on Friday night, it was pretty great.
i like how i know that she's been through it all and she gets it.
 i hope she's okay now.
 i worry about her.

i did so much hw this weekend its insane.
probability is a stuuuupid math topic!

i don't really know what else to say.
 i have a clinic appointment tomorrow and i just want to cry.
i also have a doctor's appt there on Wednesday which will be interesting.
i hate this crap!
 I'm so stressed out because of it.

RIP the sufferers of that horrible disaster in Norway.
how stuff like that happens in beyond me. and its seemingly overshadowed by the death of Amy Whinehouse.
although both are sad, Amy is one person.

i miss control, i miss freedom, mostly i miss being able to see E.
 i don't know how I'm going to handle this.

take care
xoxo