Friday 8 July 2011

Blogger Problems and Rants about Parental Unit

wake. cry eat. cry. shower. sleep. wake. cry. eat. cry. sleep. wake. cry eat. shower cry. Internet. sleep.
gotta love my days these days
ITS E'S BIRTHDAY SOOOOOON!!!!!! OMF SO EXCITED!
 gosh its amazingly awesome!
....I'm running out of epic gift ideas but i think this one will be a good one...
maybe...
i hope!

BLOGGER STILL WON'T LET ME COMMENT!
anyone know how to fix it?

am i missing something?
 arn't people naturally supposed to love their parents.
 i don't feel that draw.
i wish i did, but i find them horrible and bigoted and controlling.
 i feel like my recovery isn't working because of the lack of respect and absence of love for them.
 i don't let them tell me what to do.
 i don't feel like they deserve to "help" me.
i feel like if someone else was "in-charge" even a nurse or medical professional, everything would be so much better.
 but no one listens to me.
 its like I'm a robot, and they can power me down when they want nothing to do with me, and order me around when they feel like they should do something.

sorry for ranting
take care
xoxo