Sunday 30 October 2011

hello again, if anyone is still listening

I'm lonely, and it's so damn pathetic.

i don't know what I'm doing anymore.

"Hello Sweetie ;)"

i have developed an affinity for "Doctor Who?."
I have to say it's pretty brilliant.
Did anyone else cry when River Song married the Doctor?"
oops, spoilers! :P
 it'd be pretty awesome if i could eventually make my own sonic screwdriver.
 my physics class were discussing it, it turned into a full on discussion on the basic principles of sonic thingy-mah-bobs :P.

"I cant let you die, without knowing you are loved, by so many, and so much....and by no one more than me."

is anyone going to miss me when i run?
when i leave it all behind and run to England to study.
is anyone going to care enough to ask me to stay?

take care
xoxo